Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Grilled Chicken Satay Salad
- 1 batch Thai satay marinade
- 1 pound chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 4 cups salad greens
- 2 avocados (stoned, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces)
- 1 small cucumber (sliced)
- 4 green onions (sliced)
- 1 handful cilantro (chopped)
- 1/4 cup peanut sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 birds eye chilies (sliced)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanuts (roasted and chopped)
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?