Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Green Papaya Salad
- 5 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons (packed) palm sugar or golden brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried shrimp, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Chinese long beans, halved crosswise or 15 green beans
- 1 1 1/2- to 1 3/4-pound green papaya, peeled, halved, seeded
- 10 large cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, very thinly sliced
- 1 fresh red Thai chile with seeds, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped salted peanuts
- Julienne peeler or box grater
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?