Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Green Curry with Seafood
- 2 tablespoons unrefined peanut oil
- 5 green onions, finely chopped, dark green parts separated from white and pale green parts
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 13- to 14-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 small fresh red Thai chiles or 1 red jalapeño chile
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 1 large carrot, peeled, thinly sliced on diagonal (about 1 cup)
- 4 cups thinly sliced bok choy
- 8 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 8 ounces bay scallops
- 1 pound green or black mussels, scrubbed, debearded
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 2 cups (about) steamed rice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?