Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Green Curry Paste
- 6 green Thai chilies (or chiles de arbol)
- 4 tablespoons shallots, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons galangal (or ginger), grated
- 2 tablespoons lemongrass, the lower 2 inches, peeled
- 2 teaspoons kaffir lime or lime zest
- 1/4 cup cilantro roots, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon white peppercorns, toasted and ground
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds, toasted and ground
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds, toasted and ground
- 1 tablespoon shrimp paste
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?