Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Green Curry Lentil and Vegetable Soup
- 1 cup green lentils
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 potato, chopped
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 stalk lemongrass, trimmed and finely sliced
- 1-inch piece ginger or galangal, minced or grated
- 8 oz (225 g) white mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 1/2 cup cauliflower florets
- 5 to 6 cups water, as desired
- 1/2 red, yellow or orange bell pepper, chopped
- small handful of fresh or dried keffir lime leaves (optional)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 to 2 tablespoons green curry paste, to taste
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?