Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Green Chicken Curry
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts, about 5 oz (140g) each, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 tsp Thai green or red curry paste (or more for a spicier sauce)
- 14 fl oz (400ml) can coconut milk
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 large white button mushrooms, wiped and chopped
- 6 scallions, trimmed, green part only, cut into ¼ in (5mm) slices
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped cilantro, to garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 415kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 29g (44%)|
|Saturated Fat 20g (100%)|
|Cholesterol 90mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|