Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Ginger Soup
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce, or to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39g|
|Saturated Fat 32.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|