Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Ginger Chicken Salad
- 2 Thai chiles, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup gluten-free fish sauce (such as Thai Kitchen brand)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 garlic clove, chopped
- 12 ounces rice stick noodles (maifun)
- 2 tablespoons (or more) vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh lemongrass from peeled bottom 4" of stalk
- 2 cups (loosely packed) cilantro, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1 cup (loosely packed) mint leaves, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1 cup (loosely packed) basil leaves, coarsely chopped, divided
- Large butter lettuce leaves
- Look for fish sauce, rice stick noodles, and lemongrass at better supermarkets and at Asian markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?