Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Ginger Chicken
- 1 cups white rice
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, stems removed
- 3 jalapeos, seeded and chopped
- 1 2-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1 small eggplant, quartered lengthwise and sliced 1/2 inch thick crosswise
- 2 13.5-ounce cans unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1/2 inch thick
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?