Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Curry Tofu
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 (12 ounce) package extra-firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.7g|
|Saturated Fat 15.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|