Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Crab Cakes
- 1 lb (450g) white crabmeat
- ½ cup finely chopped green beans
- 1 fresh hot green or red chile, seeded and minced
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Chinese or garlic chives
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, cut into wafer-thin slices, or grated
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- All purpose flour, for coating, plus more for the baking sheet
- Vegetable oil, for deep-frying
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 62kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 25mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|