Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Coconut Tapioca Pudding with Cayenne-Spiced Mango
- 1 2x1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled, sliced
- 1 1x1-inch piece fresh galangal,* peeled, sliced
- 10 Thai basil leaves*
- 6 fresh cilantro sprigs
- 2 kaffir lime leaves* or 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1 tablespoon sliced lemongrass*
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup small pearl tapioca* (not quick-cooking)
- 1 13.5- to 14-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk*
- 1 large mango, peeled, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Thai basil sprigs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?