Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Coconut Soup Using Ingredients You Actually Have!
- 6 chicken tenders
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, or as needed
- 1/3 yellow onion, diced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 large carrot, cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 4 green onions, white and green parts separated
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.2g|
|Saturated Fat 19.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|