Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Chile-Herb Dipping Sauce
- 1 tablespoon jasmine or other long-grain rice
- 6 to 8 dried whole Thai chiles (each about 2-inches long)
- 1 heaping tablespoon finely chopped scallion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons Thai or Vietnamese fish sauce ( or )
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?