Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Chicken and Shrimp Noodle Salad
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce (such as nam pla or nuoc nam)
- 2 tablespoons Asian sweet chili sauce*
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 9 ounces (250 grams) bean thread noodles**
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 cooked peeled deveined medium shrimp
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups bean sprouts (about 3 1/2 ounces), rinsed
- 1/2 English hothouse cucumber, very thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves, torn if large
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 1 red jalapeño chile with seeds, sliced into thin rings
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted peanuts
- 1 lime, cut into 6 wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?