Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup sliced shiitake or button mushrooms
- 1 small red chili, minced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken, meat sliced
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, quartered
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?