Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Chicken Satay
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped unsalted peanuts
- 12 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 15 minutes
- 1 cup prepared Thai peanut sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25g|
|Saturated Fat 9.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|