Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Chicken Pizza from JIF®
- 1 (12 inch) parbaked thin pizza crust
- 1/3 cup JIF® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2/3 cup prepared peanut satay sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 (6 ounce) package grilled chicken breast strips, diced
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup finely shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup green onions, cut thinly on a diagonal
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28g|
|Saturated Fat 13.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|