Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Chicken Pizza
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 (7 ounce) jar peanut sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh bean sprouts (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted peanuts (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.2g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|