Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1/2 pound rice noodles
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 pound chicken breast (cut into bit sized pieces)
- 1 carrot (sliced thinly on an angle)
- 2 stalks lemongrass (peeled and chopped)
- 2 kaffir lime leaves (thinly sliced)
- 2 birds eye chilies (sliced)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 thumb sized piece galangal or ginger (grated)
- 1/2 pound baby bok choy (separated)
- 4 ounces shiitake mushrooms (stemmed and sliced)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 lime (juice and zest)
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 2 green onions (sliced)
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?