Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Chicken Curry in Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon curry paste
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cut into strips
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|