Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Chicken Curry
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 4-ounce can or jar yellow curry paste
- 3/4 pound carrots, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes (about 3), peeled, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 13.5-ounce or 15-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- Chopped fresh basil and cilantro
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?