Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Chicken Curry
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut crosswise in half
- 1 14-ounce tin unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Thai curry paste
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/3-inch-wide strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon (packed) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish soy sauce (nam pla)
- 1 cup chopped seeded tomatoes
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 611kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 39g (60%)|
|Saturated Fat 22g (111%)|
|Cholesterol 46mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|