Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Chicken Cabbage Soup
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 6 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium head cabbage, shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked egg noodles
- 1 teaspoon Thai chile sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|