Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Buffalo Wings
- 15 chicken wings
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- oil for deep frying
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- 1 tablespoon chile-garlic sauce (such as Sriracha®)
- 1/2 teaspoon Thai red chile paste
- 2 tablespoons Asian sweet chile sauce (such as Mae Ploy® Sweet Chilli Sauce)
- 2 tablespoons honey
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|