Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Beef with Chilies and Basil Over Coconut Rice
- 1 1/4 cup jasmine rice
- 1 can (13.5 ounces) coconut milk
- coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons, plus 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons, plus 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves chopped
- 3 long hot pepper or red jalapeo chiles seeded and sliced into 2-inch matchsticks
- 1 1/4 lbs. ground beef sirloin
- 1 cup loosely packed torn fresh basil leaves
- lime wedges for serving
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?