Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Beef Salad
- 700g of sirloin or rump steak
- (marinated in a bit of tom yum paste and fish sauce)
- 1 cucumber (sliced thin to matchstick size)
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 red capsicum (sliced thin to matchstick size)
- 4 red shallots (finely sliced lengthways)
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 stick of celery (sliced, optional)
- for the sauce:
- 3 tbsp tom yum paste
- 7 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp shrimp paste
- 1 tsp satay sauce
- 9 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 - 2 tsp roasted chilli powder (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?