Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Basil Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- FOR THE PEANUT SAUCE
- 3 tablespoons dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup store-bought poppy seed salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- FOR THE SALAD
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper
- 3 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 8 large Boston or bibb lettuce leaves
- Additional chopped peanuts and chopped fresh basil (optional)
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?