Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Basil Pork
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced (2 tablespoons)
- 5 Asian shallots or ½ small onion, cut into thin slices (1/3 cup)
- 1½ pounds ground pork
- 6 red Thai chilies, cut into rounds
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1½ cups packed fresh holy basil or Thai basil leaves
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 362kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 29g (44%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (46%)|
|Cholesterol 82mg (27%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|