Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Basil Chicken with Cashews Recipe
- 2 tablespoons lager-style beer, like Tsingtao
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper (or black pepper)
- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lager-style beer, like Tsingtao
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (or add an additional 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce)
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable, canola or peanut oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 4 ounces asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch, dissolved in 2 teaspoons water
- 1 fresh jalapeno chili, thinly sliced into rings (optional)
- 1/4 cup lightly packed Thai basil or sweet basil leaves.
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?