Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai Banana Salsa with King Prawns
- 2 bananas, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cucumbers - peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger root
- 1 fresh red chile pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 pounds tiger prawns, peeled and deveined
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|