Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai-Style Steak Salad
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 boneless rib-eye steaks (each 8 ounces and 3/4 inch thick)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 lb. carrots (3 to 4 medium)
- 1 medium head romaine lettuce cut crosswise into 1-inch ribbons
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup of bean sprouts (optional)
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts chopped (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?