Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai-Style Peanut Sauce with Honey
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter (optional)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|