Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai-Style Grapefruit and Prawn
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 large grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large avocado, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce
- 1 fresh red chile pepper, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|