Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai-Style Fragrant Rice
- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups thick coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 plump lemongrass stalk, tender white inner bulb only, minced
- 15 leaves fresh curry leaves, chopped
- 15 leaves Thai basil, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.2g|
|Saturated Fat 16g|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|