Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai-Style Chicken with Basil
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves , tightly packed
- 3 medium garlic cloves , peeled
- 6 green or red Thai chiles , stemmed (cut back on this by at least half!)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce , plus extra for serving
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar , plus extra for serving
- 1 tablespoon sugar , plus extra for serving
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast , cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 medium shallots , peeled and thinly sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Red pepper flakes , for serving (yeah, right!)
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?