Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai-Inspired Confetti Salad
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh green beans, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cucumber, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 cups cubed papaya
- 2 cloves cloves garlic, minced
- 1 fresh Thai or Serrano chile, finely minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|