Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Thai-Flavored Green Curry with Sweet Potato, Green Beans, and Chicken
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, quartered, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons green Thai curry paste (preferably Thai and True brand)
- 1 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 large sweet potato, scrubbed, quartered, cut into 1/2” chunks
- 3 cups trimmed green beans, cut in 2” pieces
- 1 large skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut in 1” pieces
- Kosher salt
- 20 basil leaves, preferably Thai (optional)
- Canned unsweetened coconut milk is sold at Indian, Latin, and Southeast Asian markets and many supermarkets.
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?