Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 1/2 pounds yellow squash, sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pound Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chile peppers
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely crushed corn chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.7g|
|Saturated Fat 12.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|