Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Texas potato salad, what is it?
- 2 pounds of red new potatoes, cubed
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of bread and butter jalapenos, diced (recipe follows or you can use store bought)
- 1/4 cup of yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon bread and butter jalapeno pickle juice
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?