Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Texas burger with ranch dressing
- 1 small onion , finely chopped
- sunflower oil , for frying
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 500g minced beef
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg , lightly beaten
- sesame burger buns, iceberg lettuce, sliced beefsteak tomato, sliced gherkins, sliced onion, tomato ketchup or relish to serve
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 fat garlic clove , crushed
- a small bunch of flat-leaf parsley , chopped
- a small bunch of dill , chopped
- a large pinch of onion powder or granules (optional)
- a couple of good squeezes lemon juice
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?