Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (16 ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1 (7 ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lime, juiced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|