Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Texas Okra Gumbo
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen cut okra
- 10 fresh cayenne peppers, chopped (optional)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 (10 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 cup long grain white rice
- 3 cups water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|