Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Texas German Potato Salad
- 2 pounds red potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 (12 ounce) package sliced bacon
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped green olives
- 5 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 pinch Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 1 pinch paprika, as garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.5g|
|Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|