Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Texas Deer Chili
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 pounds venison, cut into cubes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chile peppers
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|