Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Texas Caviar with Avocado
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped jalapeno peppers
- 8 fluid ounces Italian dressing
- cayenne pepper to taste
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted, and chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|