Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Texas Caviar Recipe
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 medium garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium cobs white corn (about 1 pound), shucked
- 1 (15-ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- , stems removed and finely chopped
- 1 medium Roma tomato, seeded and cut into small dice
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper, seeded, white pith removed, and cut into small dice
- 1/2 cup small dice white onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Tortilla chips
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?