Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound dried or frozen black-eyed peas
- 6 cups unsalted chicken stock
- ¾ cup corn oil, preferably unrefined
- ¼ cup cider vinegar, preferably unrefined
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup chopped sweet onion (such as texas 1015, vidalia, or walla walla) or ¼ cup regular onion
- 2 roasted garlic cloves (see Notes)
- 1 teaspoon coarse-ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt, or more, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 349kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 28g (44%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|