Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 cups of cooked black-eyed peas (2 15-ounce cans, rinsed and drained)
- 8 green onions, just the green parts thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 jalapeo chile peppers, stems and seeds removed (wear gloves! do not touch your eyes after handling them!), finely chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced, or 1/2 cup of canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeds and stem removed, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?