Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Texas Beef Soup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound lean beef stew meat
- 1 tablespoon seasoning salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 1 (11.5 fl oz) can spicy vegetable juice cocktail
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|